In lightsaber combat, mou kei was an attack used by Sith and some brave Jedi that dismembered an opponent through a circular motion of the lightsaber, aimed at the major limbs. The objective was to finish a dangerous opponent.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith video game (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Galaxies (First identified as Mou kei)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game: Squadrons Over Corellia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.